The second house of worship was erected in 1857, on W. Van Buren St., near Cass ...

The second house of worship was erected in 1857, on W. Van Buren St., near Cass St. Its size was 28 x 42 feet, and it was sold to the Mt. Zion colored church in 1867. The view is from an old photo furnished by the French Studio.

Media

Vertical Tabs