W. C. White
More like this
- May Lacey White (W. C. White's 2nd Wife) with Arthur L. White
- Ellen G. White and James White with son, W. C. ("Willie") White, circa 1857
- E. G. White at Moss camp meeting, 1887 | Ellen G. White (right center with her b...
- Grace White Jacques granddaughter of the late Ellen G. and James White, founders...
- Ella White Robinson, grand daughter of James and Ellen White
Let no one say, I cannot remedy my defects of character. If you come to this decision, you will certainly fail of obtaining everlasting life. The impossibility lies in your own will. If you will not, then you can not overcome. The real difficulty arises from the corruption of an unsanctified heart, and an unwillingness to submit to the control of God. (COL 332)